It is with sadness that the Old Borlasian Club has learned of the death of Paul Beniston, who taught in the Modern Languages department at Sir William Borlase's from January 1991 to July 2007. Our thoughts and sympathies are with his family and friends.
Welcome to the Old Borlasian Club
Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School was founded in 1624 by Sir William Borlase, in memory of his son Henry Borlase. The school is still on its original site, close to the centre of Marlow.
The school is co-educational and currently has around 1000 students; around 350 students are in the Sixth Form.
The school is under the voluntary control of Buckinghamshire County Council and administered by a board of trustees and a board of governors.
The school has specialist status in the performing arts.
Membership of the Old Borlasian Club is open to all past students and staff.